Today there is again a very simple guide for a beautiful bracelet with charms. Last time I showed you how to braid bracelets yourself and there were ready-made charms. This time it is the other way round, because in this guide I will show you how to make really nice pendants out of polymer clay. For some time now, I really wanted to make something out of polymer clay. And I can tell you that it was really fun and it was totally uncomplicated. And because this modeling clay is baked in the oven, the time saved was enormous.
DIY bracelet with polymer clay pendant
Fimo Soft Effect * in white and pink
You probably have these things at home anyway:
round cookie cutter
that's how it works
- Cut off some of the modeling clay and roll it out thinly.
- Cut out a few circles with the cutter. Rather do something more, if a trailer breaks, you have a replacement.
- Remove the excess mass.
- Place the polymer clay pendants on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Make small holes for the eyelets with the needle. Now the trailers have to bake in the preheated oven at 110 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Before continuing, the trailers must be completely cool.
- Now you have to attach the eyelets to the pendants and then to the bracelet.
Small tips from me:
Next time I will roll out and cut out on the baking sheet from the beginning so that the tags don't have to be carried back and forth. And the trailers should also be a bit thinner. Just as a guide, mine are about 0.4 cm thick and 1.2 cm in diameter. To keep the remaining modeling clay, you can use cling film, ideally pack it airtight.
You can not see it so well in the pictures, but the pendants shimmer very easily. I really like this unobtrusive sheen.
I had the idea for this bracelet for a long time. My original plan was to make the pendants out of the air-hardening clay and paint them later. Fortunately, I discovered polymer clay with the glitter effect, which really saved me a lot of work.
Hoffe, dir gefällt das Armband auch so gut wie mir und wünsche ganz viel Spass beim Nachmachen.
Hast du auch schon mal mit Fimo gearbeitet? Bist du davon auch so begeistert so wie ich?
Hab einen schönen Tag und bis ganz bald,